Skip to main content
Submitted by jasonm on Fri, 08/05/2022 - 12:56
National Trail Raceway

Well Mother Nature has struck again! We have had received a substantial amount of rainfall this morning and with the expected thunderstorms to continue into the late afternoon and early evening we are making the decision to cancel tonight’s midnight drags.

We are looking at adding another one in October and will announce it as soon as we have it confirmed.

If you are coming for tomorrow’s Uncaged Backwards race, you will be able to come in Gate A and camp overnight, and we will open the gates in the morning.