National Trail Raceway will be having the Corona Nationals this Sunday. It will be a non-points ET race with Super Pro, Pro, Sportsman, Super Pro Bike, Jr. Lightning, Jr. Thunder and Jr. Storm.
All winners will get a 12 pack of Corona and a pack of toilet paper!!
Crew members will be limited to 3 per driver. We are still not allowed to have any spectators. Entries to be paid for at the gate.
Reserved parking sports are in effect this Sunday.
Super Pro $60
Super Pro Bike $40
Jr. Dragster $30
Crew Members $12
Gates Open at 8 am
Time Trials/Qualifying 9 am
Eliminations 1 pm
Here are the guidelines that will be in place.
• 3 crew members per driver entry.
• No Spectators at all.
• Racers and Crew Members need to practice Social Distancing at all times.
• Any racer or crew member exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 will be immediately asked to leave.
• Racers and crew members who have any type of respiratory illness are asked to stay home and not come to the track.
• Racers and crew members are strongly encouraged to wear a face mask or covering, but it is not mandatory.
• Racers should provide adequate PPE for themselves and for all their crew members.
• Race Control will be restricted access only and limited to essential staff.
• Timeslip workers will wear a mask or face coverings and gloves for the distribution of time slips.
• Racers and crew members will not be allowed to congregate around the starting line area or the front of the tower. These areas are to be only used for crew members when their car is running. National Trail Raceway staff will be closely monitoring these areas for unauthorized gathering.
• Racers and crew members need to practice social distancing when not racing.
• The restrooms will be open. Racers and crew members need to practice social distancing in the restrooms as well.
• Concession stand will be open with a limited menu.
• The Pepsi machines on the East side of the Concession stands will be on and are full.
• There will be hand sanitizing stations by the bathrooms and under the tower.
• Racers and crew members are advised to bring their own hand sanitizer as well.
Once again please understand that these limitations and restrictions will allow us to open. If you feel that you cannot abide by these rules or don’t agree with them, please don’t come.