Here are the Official Rules for the Hillbilly Nationals Demolition Drag Race! We have worked with our insurance company to come up with these rules for the 2020 event. You must pre-enter for the event and submit pictures of your entry for approval by emailing pictures of your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
Hillbilly Nationals Demolition Drags Rules (Updated 1/28/20)
- Car Must be $1000 or under junker.
- No large SUVs permitted (ie suburbans, excursions, hummers, etc.)
- No 4x4s allowed for 2020
- Must have seat belts.
- No antifreeze, water ok.
- No Hybrids or electric cars.
- Driver’s side airbag must be removed.
- Driver Side Reinforcement required.
- All glass must be removed from vehicle.
- No additional “ram” structures allowed to be added to the car.
- No push bars/deflectors.
- Remove all loose items from vehicle and trunk.
- No Nitrous or Propane power adders.
- Full Faced Helmet Required
- Jacket, long pants and closed toe shoes required.
- Must sign event waiver to participate.
- Vehicles must make contact at least 1 time between 60ft cone and finish line.
- No hitting driver’s door directly.
- No hitting of stationary vehicles.
- No driving towards the starting line, meaning must always be in a forward motion down the track.
- If you break a wheel or have a flat tire you must pull over to the wall.
- Vehicle driving slowly down against the wall is way of saying they are done with race. Do not strike!
- No passengers allowed.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be 18 years old or older to compete
- Race Director has final say on all rules and judgements.
- You must pre-enter and submit a picture of your car.
If you have any questions about the rules please email firstname.lastname@example.org